Free shipping on orders $50+ / Give $10, Get $10
CBD isolate is a pure, crystalline powder that contains only CBD. All the plant matter contained in the hemp plant, including oils, waxes, chlorophyll, and more are removed during the extraction process, offering a finished product that's CBD and nothing more.
CBD Isolate products are typically clear / odorless and can be infused with terpene mixes and flavoring. CBD Isolate is typically extracted from hemp not marijuana, due to its low to non-existent THC-content.
CBD isolate products undergo the highest level of processing and are generally labeled as being 96 to 99 percent pure CBD, depending on the form they come in.
- CBD isolate products tend to have synthetic or natural flavors added
- CBD isolate products tend to be used at higher dosages
- CBD isolate products do not have naturally occurring terpenes; if terpenes are included they are added back in as a secondary ingredient
- CBD isolate products do not have the same enhanced "entourage effects" as whole plant / full spectrum products
- CBD isolate products typically are safe from a drug testing standpoint, however it's always important to verify with the brand's test results